NEXLEVEL CASE STUDIES VIDEO | MECHATRONICS & MOTION CONTROL
Mike Sutcliffe and Joe Kornack of NEXLEVEL Automation are manufacturer’s reps and have worked for companies, manufacturers, and distributors of motion control and robotics for many years. Due to the fact that they have been both a supplier and a customer of motion control products, they are very much aware of the challenges each face. Unlike most channels, NEXLEVEL is not tied to one manufacturer. Their unbiased approach allows them to put their customers’ needs first. READ: NEXLEVEL PARTNER SPOTLIGHT
So how does this experience help their customers?
NEXLEVEL can shorten timeframes from concept to production providing project risk mitigation. Instead of customers searching for solutions, NEXLEVEL turns to their extensive network to expedite the process, finding the best suppliers and connecting customers directly with experts in the motion control and robotics arena. Their extensive network is also synergistic, for instance, a motor and drive supplier can work together to provide an integrated solution – streamlining the process.
“Customers don’t have to settle when it comes to selecting mechatronic components or sub-assemblies. We believe that a more focused approach with our best-of-breed network will significantly improve overall machine performance. We commit to respond quickly with real, innovative solutions, if we can’t find a solution we will be honest and point you in the right direction.” – Mike Sutcliffe, President NEXLEVEL Automation
KEY – INSIGHTS | TRENDS | INNOVATIONS
- Universities and Engineering Labs play a significant role in how motion control and robotics can be used to help our society. They are at the forefront of solutions, and one example would be climate change; universities are actively working on solutions to monitor global temperature increase.
- Robotics continue to become more collaborative. Companies are teaming up for success. No one company can ‘do-it-all.’ One company can build a great mobile robot to transfer items and another company can manufacture great grippers to secure an object, and another company can offer great picking and sorting solutions – all of them work together for the best solution for the customers.
- Drones and Self Driving Cars – Both technologies are very exciting. They will continue to develop these applications with a focus on using the latest technology as it pertains to batteries, sensors, and other components. Cost and government regulations are the most significant challenge before these technologies can see broad-scale commercial deployments.
- New technologies in Sensors, Fluid Systems, and MEM’s drive breakthroughs in transportation, autonomous driving, and manufacturing. These new demands are driving Innovative (hard and soft) technology.
- Cost reduction and overall ROI are still a critical focus for all companies.
By expediting the entire process of concept to production and working with the very best companies in automation, NEXLEVEL can deliver engineered solutions that can meet or exceed performance and cost requirements.