This is a position within the Sales organization, the Channel Manager develops, manages, and supports Motus Labs Channel Partners, with a focus on enabling consistent revenue growth across our entire partner ecosystem. Motus designs, engineers, and manufactures state-of-the-art robotic gear drives, used to support next-generation mechanical appliances.
We are currently considering candidates that are located in the Dallas, TX area.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develops and manages Channel Partner relationships, promotions, programs, and account activities
- Maintains, reports, and manages accurate revenue/volume forecasts to the business
- Coordinates effective campaign and sales initiatives, between Motus Labs and the Partner, to drive revenue
- Engages with Channel Partner end-users, when called upon, to support selling efforts
- Effectively manages purchase order submissions and order processing tasks with/for the Partner
- Acts as the first-line liaison between Motus Labs and the Channel Partner
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews with the Partner for planning and execution purposes
- Participates in industry trade shows and market events, as required
- Works in conjunction with a dedicated Sales Engineer to fully support Partner project initiatives
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the Robotic and/or Industrial Motion Control market sector
- 5+ year history of successfully working within a Channel structure
- Proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue goals
- Minimum Education – BS, with a focus on Business Administration and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral, in a professional manner
- Confident in public speaking scenarios and in the use of digital job aides
- Comfortable working in a team environment, while individually motivated
- Proficient in CRM systems
- Effective negotiation skills
This is a full-time position. This role is based out of our Dallas, TX headquarters, and is split 70%/30% between office time and travel. Three clean references will be requested of all qualified candidates, confirming successful job history and referenced skill sets. The timing of this hire is immediate.
Motus Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.